Single Substrate Spin Processor:
This in-deck spin processor is seamless build in a full-plastic, housing in natural polypropylene (NPP) or optional PTFE, and is suitable for processing fragments as small as 5mm up to substrates sizes up to Ø160mm (or 6”) or 4"x4".
Available models & materials:
- Max. substrate diameter: 160mm
- Max. process chamber diameter: 202mm
- Servo-controlled Motor
- Programmable Digital Process Controller:
- Storage of 50 programs of 99 Step Recipes each
- Speed 1-12.000 rpm
- 2 free programmable outputs (dry contacts)
- Dimensions: 275 (w) x 240 (d) x 450 (h) mm
Chucks & Adapters:
- Vacuum Chuck A-V36-S45-PP-HD up to Ø150mm (included)
- Fragment Adapter D-V10-S50-PP for fragments (Ø >10mm up to <1”) of Semi Standard Wafer, 300-700µm (included)
- Small Fragment Adapter D-V2.5-S50-PP for fragments (Ø>3mm up to 15mm) (optional)
* Considering additional capability of standard unit such as USB backup, recipe cycling, PC software etc.
** Measured without substrate, limitations may apply depending on chuck used and substrate specification.
*** For our NPP spin processors and chucks we use NPP-H with α-crystalline properties. For our PTFE spin processors and chucks we use TFM material, superior for use with chemicals above standard PTFE, with a much higher material surface density than standard PTFE, thus none to significant lower “Memory Capability” for absorbing contamination from Chemicals.