Please select your material.
Please choose if syringe holder for center dispensing or static barrier plate is required.
Please specify the dispense system if required.
Choose your first topside injector type.
Choose your second topside injector type.
Please indicate if an automated chemical delivery system is required.
Please indicate if a second automated chemical delivery system is required
Please indicate preferred drain option.
Please specify the required drain tube length.
Please indicate if a drain canister is required for waste storage.
Single Substrate Spin Processor:
This table-top spin processor is seamless build in a full-plastic, housing in natural polypropylene (NPP) or optional PTFE, and is suitable for processing fragments as small as 5mm up to substrates sizes up to Ø260mm (or 8”) or 6"x6".
Available models & materials:
- SPIN200i-NPP Table-Top Model NPP***
- SPIN200i-PTFE Table-Top Model PTFE***
- SPIN200i-NPP Integrator in NPP***
- SPIN200i-PTFE Integrator in PTFE***
- Max. substrate diameter: 260mm
- Max. process chamber diameter: 302mm
- Programmable digital process controller:
- Storage of unlimited* programs of unlimited steps of ± 0.1 seconds minimum each
- Speed 1-12.000 rpm** ± 1 rpm steps with ± 0.1 rpm accuracy
- detachable control panel with full size touchscreen,
glove-friendly and suitable for use in glove-box
- USB port
- Spin rotation: clockwise, counter clockwise and puddle
- Vacuum On/Off
- 3 free programmable outputs (dry contacts) e.g. for automated control of Dispense unit, Nitrogen diffuser, etc.
- Dimensions: 380 (w) x 559 (d) x 307 (h) mm (including detachable control panel)
Chucks & Adapters:
- Vacuum Chuck A-V87-S96-PP for larger substrates up to Ø200mm (includedl)
- Vacuum Chuck A-V36-S45-PP-HD up to Ø150mm (optional)
- Fragment Adapter D-V10-S50-PP for fragments (Ø >10mm up to <1”)
of Semi Standard Wafer, 300-700µm (optional)
- Small Fragment Adapter D-V2.5-S50-PP for fragments (Ø>3mm up to 15mm) (optional)
* Considering additional capability of standard unit such as USB backup, recipe cycling, PC software etc.
** Measured without substrate, limitations may apply depending on chuck used and substrate specification.
*** For our NPP spin processors and chucks we use NPP-H with α-crystalline properties. For our PTFE spin processors and chucks we use TFM material, superior for use with chemicals above standard PTFE, with a much higher material surface density than standard PTFE, thus none to significant lower “Memory Capability” for absorbing contamination from Chemicals.