Prosys Megasonic Megpie option on POLOS Spin Processor:
- Reduces media consumption
- Increases throughput
- Improves uniformity
- Prevents damages
- Enables process control
Offers a fully integrated solution for megasonic processing, rinsing and drying.
Multiple recipe capacity and process parameter monitoring and reporting assure higher uniformity & repeatability control.
The Megpie is suitable from fragments up to 450mm round or square substrates, we offer customizable chuck adapters for multiple substrate size usage. A Dual Zone model is available for higher efficiency.
- Exceptional large-area and high-aspect- ratio feature coverage
- Very high die-to-die and wafer-to-wafer uniformity
- Wet process energy efficiency
- Reduced process times (60-80%)
- Reduced media usage (up to 90%)
- On-the-fly process control/monitoring
‐ Ration uniform dose of energy on your substrate
Less water usage
Faster cleaning times, more throughput
Particles will be flushed away as soon as they release, less resonant time, resulting in a more efficient cleaning.
- Post CMP, TSV, Post Laser Cleaning
- Pre-Bond, Pre-Dep, Mask Cleaning
- SU8 and Thick Resist Develop
- Lift Off, Resist Strip, Etch assist,